Thanks for joining my workshop in Hobart. Below are various resources that compliment the workshop. Feel free to contact me with any questions (I’m best on email): [email protected].
Download a copy of the handout.
Want to see Automation in action?
Enter your details below and then check your email messages. This Automation workflow is setup to:
- Send you a message as you sign-up.
- Send you a second message once you click the button in the email message.
This workflow is often used by organisations that want to reinforce their offer or brand to those subscribers that are already engaged.
- MailChimp Support: Got questions? MailChimp have a wealth of up-to-date information and instructions at http://kb.mailchimp.com
- MailChimp Research: Interested in email marketing data? See https://mailchimp.com/resources/research
- Australian Communications & Media Authority: The Spam Act and other related information may be found at http://www.acma.gov.au/Industry/Marketers/Anti-Spam
- NiftyImages: A great way to add a countdown timer to an email campaign https://niftyimages.com
- Email Monks: If you require a custom template then http://www.emailmonks.com are good.
- Setup custom domain authentication: To improve your MailChimp sent delivery rates follow the instructions at http://eepurl.com/b43Lqb
- Talos domain quality: Check the quality of your domain at https://www.talosintelligence.com/reputation_center (a reputation of ‘Poor’ isn’t good)
- Safe maximum size of email campaigns: Why not to have too much content in each campaign https://www.emailonacid.com/blog/article/email-development/how_does_email_file_size_affect_deliverability
- Text on images: Test whether your images may have too much text at https://www.facebook.com/ads/tools/text_overlay
MailChimp Best Practices
Below is guide to MailChimp best practice. The document is not specific to the travel industry.
You may also download a copy.
More (general) class resources may be found here.